Thursday 8 October 2015

Ask Me Anything!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, may I present to you:

The Second Bonnie's Blessings original Ask Me Anything opportunity!!

The first was back in March. Remember that? Here's the original post and here are all my answers.
(Just in case you're curious).

I've been thinking for a while that it would be cool to do another Q + A blog post, answering any more questions of my readers.

Here's how it's going to work. You (yes, you!) now have the opportunity to ask me any question. You know that burning question you've been dying to know the answer to for months? Well, now's your chance! All questions asked are anonymous. I won't know who asked them. (Unless you put your name on it, of course!) You can ask me anything you like and as many questions as you like. The more you ask, the more I'll answer.

Needless to say, if a question is asked that is in bad taste or that I don't feel comfortable answering, it won't be answered. :)

Other than that, unless I'm asked like a bazillion questions I'll try to answer them all!! :)

All questions will be answered in a blog post that will be coming soon.

What do you want to ask?
If you're stuck, here are a couple of ideas..... (Feel free to ask really interesting questions that will get me thinking, not just "How many times a day do you brush your teeth?" type questions, just by the way)

- How do you start a conversation?
- What makes you feel loved?
- If you could go back in time, to which point in time would you go back to?
- What is the best compliment someone's ever given you?
- What is the longest you have ever gone without sleep?



Have fun!! Looking forward to seeing the questions you come up with! ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!